Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Home

Yesterday, I found my favorite part of Paris: the fourth Arrondissement. It’s got all my favorite cultural outsider demographics: Jews, artists, ex-pats, and gays. I love Jewish culture; I enjoy the company of artists; I am an ex-pat; and French gays are so nice! And it’s the only place in Paris that sells piroshky. Plus, with all the fantastic old architecture, small streets, and funky shops, it’s like they built the entire neighborhood was built for me!

Also: I'm 98.3% sure I just saw a banshee walk past me in the school cafeteria.

2 comments:

  1. PIROSHKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This, I love.

    Banshee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yarp. Looked like a banshee. Hardcore. I thought she would start freaking out in Irish...

    ReplyDelete